2018年9月11日火曜日

my self introduction

Welcome to my blog!Hello,I am Misaki.

I major in communication and information.I studied practical English and the media such as TV in the first term.

I want to be an announcer in the future.If my dream comes true,I want to do a proper job with a wide perspective.Therefore, I am going to go overseas and know many things.

In August, I went to Ulsan in Korea  to interact with the local university students.I can't speak Korean but I can speak English a little.Thus,I was able to talk with them in English.By having this good experience, my perspective have broaden.

I would like to have many such experiences constantly.

Thank you for reading my self introduction.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Welcome to my blog!Hello,I am Misaki.
    Welcome to my blog! Hello, I am Misaki.

    返信削除
  2. Your dream is really nice!! I hope you become the super women like AKIKO^^

    返信削除