2018年9月12日水曜日

Comments on the course.

I learned three things in this course.

First, the word we use daily is used as  a academic word in a different meaning.
In this course, I  have known such  many words.My major is English.Therefore, I have to read and write academic English sentences so I must acquire much English knowledge.

Second, we must write many compositions in English to improve our English skills.When I was high school student, I would write many English compositions.However, I don't write many English compositions now.Thus, I feel my English writing skill is falling.I want to write English diary every night to improve my English skill.

Third, I found it interesting  to read English books.We read some kinds of English books to write reviews.I imagined reading English books is very difficult but I enjoyed.Therefore, I want to read many English books and write reviews.

Thank you for teaching us English.
I was able to have wonderful experiences.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿